ZapFilter^2 VST2.0-Fx Plugin is a very powerful filter-box
filter-engines and a distortion/saturator unit.
You'll love the warm sound and the groovy sweeps it can create.
Also very, very nice for live-play: Switch presets ultrafast with
your midi-keyboard and modulate the filters via modwheel.
v1.6 specifications :
- Two seperate stereo filter units with 15 switchable filter
algorithms with serial/parallel routing
- host-bpm syncable bipolar LFO->Cutoff modulation per
filter-unit (tri, sqr, sin, saw)
- Envelope Follower per filter-unit with Amount(bipolar)/
Attack/Release and tight/relaxed sensing with sidechain option
- Saturation/Distortion unit with drive/shape control
- 16 programs
- Internal Preset Manager with
- copying/pasting of presets
- automatable preset-switching via VST Read/Write Automation
- saving/loading of standard .fxp/.fxb preset-/bankfiles
- custom default bank loading at startup
- Unique FreeEnv-Controller to draw Freq->Volume graphs
- Full VST-automation support of all parameters
- Program switching via MIDI-Note-On (Midi Ch.15)
(will also reset LFOs in sync)
- Cutoff-Modulation via Midi CC's
- Link-Mode for Cutoff1/2 (with offset)
- 4 vu-meters for Input/Output and output of each filter
- final output limiter
- comes with 5 preset banks (80 ready to use presets)
Big big credits go to:
who did the MAC port.
All the cool people who participated in collecting all the filter-algos
routines on the musicdsp archive.
Many thanks especially to bram for maintaining this superb knowledge-base.
The source code of the filter part of this plug will also available
to play around with the filter-algos and to add new algos.
If you are interested in plugin programming, don't miss to visit #musicdsp
on Efnet via IRC.